Ease: Epsom Salt Floral Bath Tea
Relaxing Epsom Salts With Rose and Chamomile Petals. This makes a great gift for yourself or for someone you love. A relaxing blend of epsom salts and flowers to ease into the night or to start off the weekend.
- Epsom Salts have been used for hundreds of years in baths to soak into and relax tired muscles, reduce inflammation and pain.
- Rose petals and rose essential oil are antibacterial which help reduce acne, strengthen, softens and hydrate the skin and reduce signs of aging.
- Chamomile flowers and essential oil are anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, they help fade skin spots, eliminate scars and protect skin from free-radical damage because they are high in antioxidants. Chamomile is great for soothing the skin, reducing redness and relieves eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. It also is calming to the nervous system and reduces anxiety and depression
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps support cell function and skin health. It combats the effects of free radicals in the environment and may be helpful in reducing ultraviolet damage to the skin.
- 5.64 oz glass jar with a white metal lid
- 13 oz glass jar with a black plastic lid
- 17 oz glass jar with a white plastic lid
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts), Organic Rose Petals, Organic Chamomile Flowers, Vitamin E, Rose Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil
It is all beautifully packed in a sterilized and upcycled glass jars with metal or plastic lids. All orders will come in a 100% cotton bag with a drawstring.
Return & Refund Policy
All unused products can be returned within 20 days of purchase with proof of payment (receipt). Item must be in good condition and in its original package. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees incurred by return
All orders are shipped using minimal amounts of packaging material. I reuse newspaper for padding, reuse clean boxes and seal them with water activated paper tape.
Products are shipped within 3 business days of order placement.
Additional Shipping Info
We package every order using absolutely no plastic. We opt for reusing cardboard boxes when available and using recycled tissue paper, water activated paper tape, single faced corrugated cardboard and old magazines and junk mail for padding. We collect all of these from our neighbors, family and friends and we use only what is necessary to keep your shipment safe during transport.