Zero Waste Konjac Facial Sponge With Activated Charcoal
This gentle Konjac sponge is excellent for facial cleansing. Made from the root of the Konjac plant, it is gentle enough for everyday exfoliating and suitable for all skin types. It is infused with activated charcoal to help pick up and remove toxins.
How to use a Konjac sponge
- Hydrate the sponge in warm water. It may take up to 15 minutes the first time.
- Remove excess water by pressing it between your palms.
- Do not twist, squeeze or stretch the sponge.
- Rinse your face with warm water. Use the sponge to cleanse your face with or without your preferred cleanser, gently moving the sponge in a circular motion.
How to care for your sponge
- Rinse the sponge with warm water and press it between your palms to remove excess water. Hang the sponge to dry away from direct sunlight. Do not keep the sponge in a humid place. It may also be placed in a container and stored in the refrigerator.
More about this product
- Compostable product and packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 88% Konjac flour, 12% bamboo fibers, charcoal infused
All orders are shipped using minimal amounts of packaging material. I reuse newspaper for padding, reuse clean boxes and seal them with water activated paper tape.
Products are shipped within 3 business days of order placement.
Return & Refund Policy
All unused products can be returned within 20 days of purchase with proof of payment (receipt). Item must be in good condition and in its original package. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees incurred by return
Additional Shipping Info
We package every order using absolutely no plastic. We opt for reusing cardboard boxes when available and using recycled tissue paper, water activated paper tape, single faced corrugated cardboard and old magazines and junk mail for padding. We collect all of these from our neighbors, family and friends and we use only what is necessary to keep your shipment safe during transport.